11.12.11

NEW IN | HELMUT LANG


It's already a while ago when I bought this baby from Helmut Lang because I forget to post about it but still it's worth posting after all this time. About 2 months ago I got a message from SPRMRKT that they were having a huuuuge sale with everything from €5 to €100. Ofcourse I went there with al my savings to spend but I couldn't find anything worth buying. Upstairs there was also a sale area, but the €5 -€100 didn't count there. That's where I ound this beauty. I fell in love immedeately. You see, fact is that I love fur, I love grey and I'm always cold. So mr. Lang made this jacket for me. But OMG then I saw the price, which I actually don't want to talk about because it still hurts deep inside. Eventually, to make a long story short, I took it home with me and I'm still in love with it.

If you guys also want to take a look at the outlet from SPRMRKT, then go to SPR SPECIALS at nieuwezijdsvoorburgwal 262 in Amsterdam. At the moment they also have a sale in there store on the rozengracht so take a look there as well and let me know I you bought anything!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten